SenseQ takes your privacy seriously. We gather certain types of information about our users, as detailed below, and we want to help you understand the terms related to the collection and use of the information which we collect. We have included below information about which data is collected and how we process and use your data.
- Privacy of Children
The SenseQ System is not directed to children under the age of 18 and does not permit registration by, and will not, knowingly, collect or use personally identifiable information from, anyone under 18 years of age.
- What kind of information is collected
Depending on your interaction with us (meaning, if you are just browsing our site, if you have registered to our Services or use our Platform), we may collect the following types of information, as follows:
“Non-Personal Data”: non-identifiable information that may be made available or gathered through your use of the Services. To clarify, we are not aware of your identity due to such information, which may include technical unidentifiable information, such as you IP, type of device, operating system, browser type, internet network provider, browser language and other technical information.
“Personal Data”: individually identifiable information, namely information that identifies an individual.
“Sensitive Data”: if you use our Platform, we may process sensitive data which is available to us while processing data transmitted to our servers from the Platform, in order to perform our contract with you.
In the event we combine Personal Data (or Sensitive Data) with Non-Personal Data, the combined information will be treated as Personal Data for as long as it remains combined.
- How this information is collected and used
Depending on the nature of your interaction with us, we may collect information using, inter alia, the following methods:
– information is collected through the use of our Platform, in order for us to provide you with our Services.
- Information Provided by you voluntarily – we will collect information if and when you choose to provide us with the information, such as through a registration process, contact us communications, sign-up to our newsletter, as and when applicable, etc.
The collected information is used to operate and improve Services features, offerings and content presented and provided to you by SenseQ, to personalize the content and advertisements provided to you; to address your requests for products and services; to verify or deny a transaction with you, to communicate with you and respond to your inquiries; to conduct research about your use of the Services; to help offer you other products and services that may be of interest; to inform you about other services we will provide; to improve the Services or for other statistical purposes and otherwise to better meet the needs and preferences of our users.
- With whom the information may be shared?
We may share the information we collect, as described below:
- With third parties, such as service providers, vendors, data processors, business partners and other third parties with whom we have contracted, who help with parts of our business operations, in order to facilitate our delivery of relevant Services to you;
- From time to time, we may need to disclose your information to third parties such as to law enforcement authorities or our legal advisers, where it is necessary to comply with the law or regulation; enforce or apply our user terms and conditions; to protect our rights, or to preserve the safety of our users. This may include exchanging information with other companies and organizations in order to detect, prevent and address fraud and other illegal activity; to protect ourselves, you and others, including as part of investigations and/or where SenseQ receives a judicial order instructing it to disclose your details or information about you to a third party;
- Where SenseQ believes that the disclosure of such information is necessary in order to prevent severe injury or damage to you or to other third parties;
- We may also share your information, including your Personal Data, when we have your consent to do so.
- Third Party Ad Servers
- Communication with you
You may receive communications or data regarding the Services from SenseQ. We will send you these communications or data, including but not limited to: (i) Newsletters, (ii) promotional information and materials regarding our product and services, and/or (iii) Platform notifications. You have the choice to Opt-out of receiving promotional information from SenseQ at any time, and for any reason, by following the opt-out instructions provided in these communications. You may also opt-out of receiving promotional communications from us at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with your specific request.
- Security procedures
SenseQ takes precautions to protect your information and implements data security systems on its Services. Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. Although such systems reduce the risk of unauthorized entry into SenseQ’s databases and servers, they do not provide absolute security. Therefore, SenseQ does not guarantee that its systems are absolutely immune to unauthorized access to the information stored therein.
- Modification and deletion of personally identifiable information
If you wish to modify or delete your personally identifiable information, please contact us at email@example.com. Subject to your request, SenseQ will send you a printout containing the information you requested. Please note that deletion of your personally identifiable information or any part thereof from SenseQ’s database may cause a prevention or disruption of the Services provided to you.
- Third Parties’ Practices
- Consent of a third party to use private information
- Governing Law
The Services are governed by the laws of the state of Israel. If you are accessing the Services from a jurisdiction with privacy laws or regulations that differ from Israeli laws, please be advised that through your continued use of the Services, you are transferring your personal information to SenseQ, you consent to that transfer, and agree to be subject to the Israeli laws.
- Contacting us
Last Updated: January 28, 2021.